Mantra Wellness operates www.mantrawellness.co.uk from 11, Riding Close, Sale, M332ZP and is committed to protecting your privacy. We aim to provide you with the highest quality of health and wellness service and to do this we need to keep records about you, your health and the care we have provided or plan to provide to you. We know that you value your privacy and the security of personal information held about you. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) includes rules on giving privacy information to anyone using our online services. Further information about your rights under GDPR can be found at www.ico.org.uk
As part of providing a professional, safe and efficient service, there is certain information that we record.
Information recorded may include:
• basic details about you, such as address, date of birth, email address, contact information, emergency contact, doctor’s information and financial information (payment information such as debit card, credit card or direct debit details)
• Ayurveda therapies and herbal supplements which have been supplied by Mantra Wellness
• other details and notes about your health and medical treatment
• information relevant to your continued care from other people who care for you and know you well, such as other health professionals and relatives
• any other services we provide to you, for example Ayurveda detoxification and rejuvenation therapies.
We process your personal data, which includes:
• Information you provide when you use our website, or any other processor service (for example, Paypal). This includes information you provide when you book a class, workshop or course, purchase any other product or service or enter a competition or promotion. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our website.
Information you provide when you contact us by email, through our contact forms on our website or social media platforms, by telephone, in writing or in person, including all class registration and membership forms. We may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication.
• Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access as set out in IP Addresses.
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
If you are providing information on behalf of another person, please get their permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide customer support e.g. responding to your enquiries;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, goods and services that you request from us.
• to send you a welcome email, to verify your account when you register with the site or sign-up at one of our events and other emails for the purposes of providing any services or products to you, including in relation to account management or system maintenance or setting consent preferences. Please note when you sign up via the PayPal booking system you will always be sent certain emails e.g. purchase receipts, booking & cancellation confirmations etc. even if you have not opted in to receive emails;
• for internal record keeping and to improve our goods and services.
• to notify you about changes to our goods, services or class & workshop schedules.
• to provide you with information of product and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or other goods or services we believe may be of interest to you. We will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to administer our site for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• We will only use financial or credit card information to discharge our legal / regulatory duties and to process payments made by you for our products and services or due to you by agreement (e.g. refunds); or to investigate financial transactions with our bank or payment processor.
We can process personal data on various legal bases:
For processing operations for which we obtain your consent for a specific processing purpose, Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR is our legal basis. For example, purchase of a class passes or consent to marketing emails.
If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with yourself, for example, when processing operations are necessary to provide you with our products or services, the processing is based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. This includes processing required from your inquiries concerning our products or services.
As an entity established under the laws of England and Wales, we are obliged to comply with UK laws and guidance provided by UK regulatory bodies and where we are subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required, our processing is based on Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR. Finally, we can base our processing operations on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR: in specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
Where you have chosen a password to access certain parts of our booking site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You have the right to confidentiality under the General Data Protection Regulation and [the Data Protection Act 2018] and the common law duty of confidence. You may review, edit, or soft delete your information at any time.
If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell services to you.
This Policy was last reviewed and updated on 24/11/2020 What steps we take to secure your privacy:
• Every effort has been made to make sure our databases are secure. Your information can only be accessed by Mantra Wellness Services and Occasionally, information may be viewed by trusted third parties such as IT personnel for the purpose of improving this site.
• The site and app, our servers and third party service providers wherever they are based, have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control.
• However, no data transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
• Mantra Wellness Services may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) in order to describe sales, prescription demand, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, suppliers, medical researchers, sponsors, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
• Mantra Wellness may disclose depersonalised aggregated data to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
• Mantra Wellness may disclose your personal data if all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
• Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request.
Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
• the administration of justice
• where we have to defend ourselves legally
• complying with the mandatory requirements of a government department collecting information
• to protect or defend the rights or property of Mantra Wellness or users of our services.
In the event that there is a change to your personal information, for example your contact details, please let us know of this by contacting us so that we can keep your information up to date and accurate. If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us in the first instance. Our contact details are: Mantra Wellness, 11, Riding Close, Sale, M332ZP. Telephone-07385842534 or [email protected]